Popular Posts

Tuesday 28 November 2017

My favourite place

My favourite place

     The best place for me is my bed. It's a relaxing place in my house. Although time travels a lot more faster in there, when I enter in my bed, I feel like I'm travelling to another world, full of dreams and thoughts until the sound alarm makes me come back to the real world.

     I feel like if that world chargers my energy for the next day. In that place your armor is your pyjama and your weapon is your imagination, your dreams and thoughts. The envoirement depends on your thoughts, you can be at a forest with animals, in an active volcano which is surrounding you with lava...

     But you can't remember this world, in fact, the memories about this world that prevail once you have exited it are called dreams and, normally, these dreams are very random.

     In the end, my favourite place connects with another one, and I think that world is necessary for our survival. As scientists say that we must stay there for eight hours every day.

3 comments:

  1. For those things I used to say:"Yatusaeh Papasito"

    ReplyDelete
  2. this isn't the medieval era you don't have to use armor you use clothes dislike

    ReplyDelete