Popular Posts

Monday 8 January 2018

New Year's Resolution!

Happy new year to everyone reading this!


My resolutions for this year are:


- Eat healthier.

- Explore new places.

- Meet new friends.

- Try to make that people I have met in my first ten years of my life forgive the mistakes I have done and that affected them in any way possible.

- Try to stop being so lazy. ;)

- Lisen to other types of music.

- Have a scooter licence.


These are my resolutions for 2018, have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Nice!Good Luck!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting resolutions!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADRIOU Good luck with your resolutions!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting resolutions! You have to listen more reggeton.
    Visca el C.F.Base Roses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to know what you've done in your first ten years of your li

    ReplyDelete