Popular Posts

Tuesday 28 November 2017

A happy meal!

A happy meal!

     When I was a child, my family and I went to Barcelona. After hours of incredibly boring shopping, my parents bought me a new football ball and later, we went to a restaurant that made really good pasta and which was located at the outskirts of the city. The atmosphere was extremely happy between my brothers and I because of the football ball that I got.

     After everbody had got their chair, the smiling Italian waiter told us all the dishes that were on the menu. I chose spaghetti with bolognese sauce because that was the only thing that I had already eaten of the menu. When the spaghetti were ready, they tasted as good as they looked, but while I was eating them, one of the spaghetti hit my eye and I started crying! All my family started laughing out loud as the spaghetti fell down to the floor!

     Since then on, I think it was very funny too! I can't even play with the football ball, and althought it is in bad conditions, I burst out laughing when I see it because it reminds me of that moment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment